From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Lynn Schneider
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 1:39 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Seri and dictation.

I would also add that, in my experience at least, Siri gets more and more
accurate as you use it, so don't give up if things don't work well right
away.  Of course, there are always those server and internet issues.  There
was a 2-day period of time recently where I could not use Siri at all
despite rebooting the phone, etc. and it just miraculously came back at some
point, but in general, Siri and I have worked well together.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 22, 2012, at 14:16, AppleGourmet <sen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
> I am dictating this message. And I find that I am getting better and
> better at doing so. Like most of you I do downloaded Fleksy  and installed
it. However having done that I find that voice dictation is vetter any day!
I really love it. I've had no problems whatsoever. If you notice that one or
two mistakes in my email. I have purposely  not corrected it to demonstrate
that they're only a few Eddas in such a long email! Please don't give up on
voice dictation! It's excellent. It's made me lazy though! :-) :-) Best
wishes and many blessings!