Hi.  apologies if this has already been answered.  with touch target you get a
gold letter voice over will say something like gold up d depending on the
letter of course.  this letter has to be used in every word you make.  You make
words by double tapping on the letters.  when you have made a word, find the
tic button top left hand corner and double tap.  YOu will get a ding dong kind
of tone if you have made an accepted word.  hth.

Blessings! Maria Joe and loving guide Karly.
Email/ I Message: &fb  bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
twitter: bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972

bubbygirl1...@gmail.com