From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 12:19 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: RII keyboard

I haven't used the RII keyboard, but I did just recently get a Verbatum
keyboard, and I would recommend it. It's a folding keyboard, so you'll get a
larger keyboard than the RII keyboard, especially when it's unfolded. On the up
side, you can touch type in the Verbatum keyboard.

On 23/07/12 04:12, Can Kırca wrote:
> Hi to all,
> Is there among you that use the RII bluetooth keyboard?
>
> I'd like to buy it, Are the keys comfortable?
>
> if no, which keyboard do you recommend using with iPhone?
>
> Best regards.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail