what is the model of the Verbatim and where did u get it from?
On 7/23/2012 12:49 PM, Sandy Finley wrote:

Ihave both the RII and the Verbatim. While the Verbatim is more comfortable and easier to type on, the RII is so small it fits into the slot in my purse intended for my cell phone. (I don't put my phone in there because the case makes it too bulky for that slot.) I think both are useful; it's a matter of what you want. The RII keys are quite close together.

Sandy Finley

Office Phone: 703.310.0506

Mobile Phone: 703.350.3848

*From:*viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] *On Behalf Of *Can Kirca
*Sent:* Monday, July 23, 2012 5:12 AM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* RII keyboard

Hi to all,
Is there among you that use the RII bluetooth keyboard?

I'd like to buy it, Are the keys comfortable?

if no, which keyboard do you recommend using with iPhone?

Best regards.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. To search the VIPhone public archive, visit http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/. To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.