You know that Verbatim would be absolutely perfect if it were not for the
number keys being smaller than the other keys and worse, out of line with the
other keys. I think Verbatim could have thought this out a bit more and would
truly have a great keyboard.
Now if APple would only make a foldable modle of their keyboard; now that would
be just perfect.