I have one that is similar but for some reason it doesn't have a name but works fine. I found it on Ebay for $28.99. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2012 09:36 PM
Subject: Re: Bluetooth Keyboards

The Verbatum keyboard might meet your needs. It's a folding keyboard,
and when folded up, it's about the size of a small paperback book. When
folded out, the keys are fairly normal sized, so you can easily touch
type. A few keys are in slightly different positions due to things like
the fold, so you need to reach a bit further to reach the b key, but I
find this is easy to get used to and well worth the ability to touch
type in general.