  From: Woody Anna Dresner
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 11:30 AM
  Subject: Re: ITUNES MATCH

  Hi Billy,

  I'm not sure what info iTunes uses to identify files for iTunes Match, but if
it uses tag info, that's not all it uses, because it can match files even if I
haven't tagged them quite right. I'm not sure what would happen if there were
no tags at all, though. I would suggest tagging the files so you'll know what
they are, but iTunes Match may work on them even if they aren't tagged.

  HTH,
  Anna