I selected a version that has audio settings, and found the audio settings button at the bottom of the screen. However when I tap the audio settings button, nothing happens.

I turned VoiceOver off, and had my husband take a look, and he got the audio to play. When I turned VoiceOver back on, I was unable to find the button to turn the audio off and on.

Karen P
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Diakogeorgiou" <jdiakoge2...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: YouVersion Bible Question

Check to see if your bible has audio already. If you have an audio
version, at the bottom of the screen you will have an audio setting.
You may need to download the audio version which you are using. Not
all versions of the bible have audio associated with them. To do this,
choose menu from the top left of your screen. Then at the top right
double click on the version you are reading. Go down the list of
bibles and you will be told which have audio versions. You will need
to download the audio.