To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: YouVersion Bible Question

Thanks Carol,

I had been using a version that was not supported by audio, so didn't
realize it was available.  I didn't enjoy reading it with VoiceOver, because
it seemed choppy to me, and I found the reading of all the verse numbers to
be a distraction.

Then, when I switched versions, and found the audio settings button, I was
expecting a menu to pop up, and it seemed like nothing was happening.  When
I had my husband look at it with VoiceOver off, he said he tapped a speaker
button at the bottom right.  I couldn't find that with VoiceOver.   Thanks
to the helpful people in this group, I found the play button, and am happy
to have it working.

Karen P
----- Original Message ----- From: "carol.pearso...@googlemail.com" <carol.pearso...@googlemail.com>