From: "DJ Reese" <atlanticst...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 1:24 PM
Subject: Deleting multiple email messages from the IPhone 6 plus

Hey, list:

Somehow I think I already know the answer to this question however, here it
goes!  Anyway to delete multiple email messages at once?  Please say yes
otherwise, I'm going to have one hell of a time deleting 4000 messages. (sad
face)

DJ Reese

Winamp, iTunes: http://t.co/yHaWbe1hR8
Windows Media Player, http://is.gd/S6gYxc

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com