Plus, if you don't like the native apps for those, I don't know how far you'll
get. That is, will Spotify or Beats work on iOS5? Fantastical? Nook or Bard or
Voice Dream? You won't even have access to iTunes Radio, and I don't know for
sure, but I seem to remember that that old version of iBooks won't use iCloud
to sync purchased content or notes.