From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2015 9:11 AM
To: visually impaired phone group
Subject: iPhone upgrade process

If all goes as planned, I will be getting an iPhone 6 from Verizon on or
before Monday.  I currently use an iPhone 5, also from Verizon.  When I
receive the new phone, what should I do, in sequence, to make a smooth and
complete transfer of all data from the 5 to the 6?  Anything I need to do
before connecting the new device to my PC for all data transfer using the
latest version of iTunes?  How about stuff that must be done after iTunes
has been used?

As I understand it, iCloud cannot be used unless you have a version of
Windows beyond XP, which I do not have.  If this is true, I will not be
using iCloud with the new phone.  I do not currently do so with the iPhone
5.  Thanks in advance.

you! really! are! finished!