Hi Craig,

I guess you'll just have to buy your first Sonos component then *smile*. Here
is information from the Deezer website:

How Do I Get Deezer Elite Within the US?

1. Install your Sonos App - Download and install the Sonos App:
• on Android
• on iOS

2. Access Deezer through your Sonos App. Only "Deezer" via the Sonos App gives
you access to Deezer Elite accounts.

3. Create your Deezer Account and Subscribe to Deezer Elite. Congratulations,
you are now a Deezer Elite customer!

Basically Deezer is currently limited to Sonos customers in the US. For a
change us Canadians get the advantage since I can also just download the Deezer
iOS app and use the service that way. I am actually going to upgrade my
currently free Deezer Premium Plus account which I got for free for 1 year with
the purchase of my Sonos Playbar and see if that fixes the problem I am having.
I believe as a Sonos user who got the service for free Deezer is offering the
upgrade to Deezer Elite for $50 for 1 year which is a bargain.