Hi,

I don't have an iPhone 4S, but for those of you who do, couldn't you ask Siri
to tell you what's on the New York Times best sellers list, then check for
those items under Read2Go?  And this sounds like another good feedback
suggestion for the Read2Go forums.  I still would like the ability to upload
non-Bookshare books without having to use iTunes.  The suggestion for "Add
Read2Go in the "Open In" options for any links to DAISY books" is currently in
the top three -- behind requests for "Daisy with graphics to see pictures" and
"Allow tap-to-turn-the-page style of navigation, instead of just scrolling".

Cheers,

Esther