Hi, IM the other way around. I prefer the Mac for iPhone stuff, and really,
only use Windows if I have too. I have a netbook running windows, but prefer to
use a VM.  I think the ability to run windows on a Mac, is the best of both
that iTunes and the Mac work better together. Worlds  I just think, Blessings!
Maria and my guide Karly  email bubbygirl1...@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone