Does anyone know how Apple Pay works when one has two iPhones.

As you might recall, I purchased my iPhone 6 plus 16 GB when the phones were first available. But, wanting to try the 6, as well as get a 64 GB model, I just recently purchased an unlocked 6 from Apple. I had thought about going to the AT&T store and paying off the Next plan on my 6 plus, as well as getting the 64 GB 6 from them, but opted to leave the Next in place for now and just buy online directly from Apple.

Since my new 6 is unlocked, I'm reasonably sure I can put my AT&T sim card in the phone and restore from my iCloud backup. But, how will doing this affect the two credit cards I now have in Apple Pay on my iPhone 6 plus? I'm guessing they will stay on the plus, but will I be able to also add them on my 6, as I'm figuring they won't just transfer over.

As a side note, this time, my iPhone was shipped from here in the States, from Tennessee, rather than from China as was my iPhone 6 plus. I ordered it this past Sunday and was scheduled to get it Tuesday, but it didn't arrive until today because of the bad weather we've been having lately.