Hi,
In app purchases are not covered by family sharing. Those are purchased per
Apple ID.

Jenn and Kumi

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 1:09 PM -0700, "Richard Turner" <rich...@turner42.com>
wrote:

Unless Apple just changed the policy, it is 6 total people, the Organizer and 5
more.
If the app says that Family Purchase is Yes in the app store description, then
in-app purchases should be covered. Exactly how that works I'm not sure.
I'd recommend calling Apple Accessibility and asking them to clarify.
Richard