I have used dropbox in the past for that.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Turner" <richard.turne...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 9:05 AM
Subject: RE: Read2Go Alternatives.

I would like to point out to those who are planning to just convert
Bookshare books to ePub rather than buying the Read2Go app, that they will
save a ton of time by buying the app. It takes on average about 10 seconds
to download most books into the app.
Once you have an ePub file though, just open it in iTunes and you can then
sync with your device.

HTH,
Richard