I don't have a braille bluetooth device myself, but from what I've read on list, it sounds to me like the braille support is provided by Apple, which I think would frustrate me a bit. Sure the consistency is nice if I'm jumping from braille device to braille device, but the fact that I couldn't take advantage of the features unique to my device would be annoying. I'd easily put up with the inconvenience of having to learn some new commands if I could take advantage of more advanced features in each device and not settle for the lowest common denominator. If Android opened up these more advanced features then I'd consider that pretty beautiful.