How do I stop the MacWorld video from playing, so I can listen to JAWS read the
article? Can’t figure it out. It starts automatically.  Thanks, Keith

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jonathan Mosen
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 1:26 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iTunes Match- detecting which songs were replaced

Hi Sher, as Anna says, it's not so much that the tracks get replaced on your
local computer, but they do get replaced in the cloud if iTunes finds a match,
which is I think what you're asking about.
You can build a smart playlist to do this. When I first did iTunes Match, I was
able to build a smart playlist that gave me every song that had been matched,
so I could download them all in one hit. It was a pretty painless process.
Smart playlists are incredibly powerful little critters.
Here is the article that helped me do this. It's a few years old now but the
concepts should still apply.
http://www.macworld.com/article/1163620/how_to_upgrade_tracks_to_itunes_match_fast.html
Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org

On 12/05/2015, at 3:13 am, Don & Cher