To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 2:27 AM
Subject: Your thoughts on the digit ice for creating and identifying labels

As The title states, what are your thoughts on digital ice for creating and identifying labels? What do you recommend?

Regards,
Feliciano
For tech tips and updates,
LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

--
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

-----
No virus found in this message.