Hello,

In the past couple of weeks, I have used the app. Here are some problems I have
encountered, but eventually received the assistance I was requesting.

1. Connecting to a helper took too long. I disconnected and reconnected again
and was successful.
2. The helper couldn't see the object in question because it was not clear
enough. I disconnected, cleaned the lens of the phone's camera and reconnected.
This did the trick.
3. On the first attempt to connect to a helper, I was disconnected within a
second or two. This was after waiting a few minutes to get connected in the
first place.
4. And yes, I have been connected to individuals who's English has been
marginal and difficult to understand. At times, they have had a hard time
pronouncing hard words, which could happen to anyone. What I don't understand
is that there are a substantial amount of helpers to those of us who are
requesting assistance and it would be nice to be connected to individuals in a
similar geographic area. There have been times when an individual will state
that I'm there first person that they are helping. I would think there is a way
to filter the individuals in order of geographical areas to decrease the
frustrations in getting assistance for us who are seeking it. JMO.

Eileen

Sent from my iPhone