Hello,

You are quite welcome!

There is one more thing to note. Somebody had made a great point.

Depending where you live and where you go will make a huge difference. If
Navagon will be the only GPS program that will work in a non-data area or
dead spot. All other GPS program that I am aware of will fail to work.

It is a hard decision. I know. So if you hike, go off roading, or go to an
isolated area and need a GPS then the Navagon is your bet. If not, I really
would look at the other alternatives. It really comes down to your budget
and what and where you need it.

Somebody mentioned that Navagon that you pay up front and forget. I don't
think that is the case. I could be wrong but you have to pay for the
additional price for keeping those maps you downloaded up to date. Correct
me if I am wrong? I thought the update comes out 4 times a year if you paid
for that subscription?

So research everything.

Regards,
AnonyMouse