From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mary Otten
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2015 4:59 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Setting up an Amazon echo with an apple extreme router

Hi Rick,
I did manage to set up my I heart radio account without a problem using the
Mac, not the PC. My PC is running windows XP, so it is not in the equation.
Smile.I am not having as much luck luck with the flash briefing. I made a bunch
of changes. And they seem to work. But then I went back and tried to delete
some things, and the next time I tried the flash briefing, the stuff I thought
I had deleted by unchecking checkboxes was still there. So this is definitely a
work in progress. Have you tried any of the ITtt scripts? A

Sent from my iPhone