Hello Ren.  They have a track named "Zen Wind & Water", found in their Abstract
category.  Why don't you take a listen to it.  For me, I think the wind is too
loud and overpowers the wind chimes, but the wind does die down so you can hear
the chimes more clearly.  I have written to the developer to ask them if they
could do one without the wind.  Maybe if more people request this, they would
be more inclined to do so.  Have a good day.

Regards,
Gadget Girl
Sent from my Apple gadget and dictated using Siri.