Hello Anna.

The App does not automatically put your tracks in alphabetical order, you have
to do it, as the tracks appear in your list in the order they are downloaded.
To sort by category, I made folders and put my desired tracks in them.  It's
very simple.

To put your tracks in an order that works for you, do the following:

Find the "Display folder editing controls" button at the bottom of the screen,
and select it.  Once in that menu, from left to right, you will find to the
extreme left, "Folders, back button".  Next, you will have the "Installed
Tracks" heading.  Then the "Edit folder" button, which will appear dimmed.
Next, you will find the "Reorder" button; and after that, your list of
installed tracks.  Select the "Reorder" button.  Now you are in the reordering
mode.  If you swipe to the right through your track titles, you will notice
there are three choices for each track.  1.  Delete, to delete the track.  2.
The name of the track, to play the track; and 3.  Reorder, to reorder your
titles in an order which is acceptable to you.  Select the "reorder" button.
That button is draggable.  Double-tap and hold,wait for the sound, then drag to
rearrange.  You can do this for any track.  When dragging, VoiceOver will tell
you "moved above name of title", or "moved below name of title".  When done
rearranging your titles, simply select the "End Reordering" button, found at
the top right corner of the screen, and you're done.

To make folders, select the "Folders" back button, found in the top left of the
screen.  Once in that menu, you should find the "New Folder" button, located to
the top left of the screen.  Selecting the "New folder" button will put you in
a new folder screen.  Swiping to the right, you will find the "Cancel" button
in the top left corner.  Next, the "New Folder" heading.  Then, the "Save"
button; Title Heading, and lastly, the :Untitled folder"  VoiceOver will say,
"Text field, double-tap to edit".  Single-finger double tap that and you will
be placed in an editing box.  Type the name of your desired folder.  Next,
swipe to the right through your list of titles, and single-finger double-tap on
the titles you want to appear in the folder you've just created.  VoiceOver
will repeat the name of the title and indicate that track is selected.  When
done, select the "Save" button, found at the top right corner of the screen.
You will be able to reorder your titles in each folder you create by finding
the "Reorder" button, and following the previous steps.

Keep in mind, though, your folders you create will not be visible in your track
list when you open the app.  You will have to go to the "Display folder editing
controls, and select the "Folders" back button to make your folders visible.

I hope I have not confused you now.  LOL.  If I can be of any other help, let
me know.  Thanks.

Sincerely, Gadget Girl
 Sent via my Apple gadget.  Apple...Take a bite...Express yourself!