From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2012 2:54 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Talking charger for Apple, microUSB and any USB device

Hi Toddd,

Having a spoken battery level announcement is very nice, but one thing I'd
like to point out for anybody who is interested in buying any accessory with
a 30-PIN connector who is also in the market to buy the new iPhone in 6
weeks or 2 months or whenever it will come out is the fact that there is a
lot of talk that the new iPhone may have a smaller, 19-PIN connector. This
means any existing cables or docks one might have will not work or you will
have to buy an adapter and I'm sure there will be many of those should Apple
introduce a smaller dock connector. But it's something to keep in mind.