Hi,

This stops any tweaks from being loded at boot, so whilst this seems
to have solved the problem, the real solution is to review what tweaks
you have installed and hopefully find one that is causing the problem.
I've only ever used it when the phone has been off so I just have to
press power & volume up; I've never attempted it using the sleep &
home method so am unsure if it will work.

Cheers,
Ben.