Hello Craig and All,

I have been following this thread and can confidently say that I am not
experiencing this particular VoiceOver issue.

I have attempted to recreate this problem on two 6 Plus phones running iOS 8.4,
to no avail.

I would ask all of you experiencing this issue to confirm that you have your
display font size set to normal and to turn off zoom mode, if, in fact, you
have it turned on.

Also, please enable the Reduce Motion feature.

Finally, restart the phone, after having cleared/closed all open apps.

See if this makes a difference.

If you continue to experience this issue after having made the adjustments,
described above, I would be interested in learning which wireless provider you
use.

The two carriers on which I tested this issue are A T & T Wireless and Sprint.

Good Luck,

Mark