From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Feliciano Godoy
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 6:44 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Twitter

Hi,
I personally use Twitterrific and the native Twitter app. I primarily
useTwitterrific, but I access the native Twitter app for certain things that
the Twitterrific app does not provide. However, I do have the push the vacation
 sounds turned off on the native Twitter app.

Regards,
Feliciano
For tech tips and updates,
LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v