From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mary Otten
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 6:49 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple unveils all-new iPod touch with 64-bit Apple A8 chip, M8
motion coprocessor, 8MP camera, and Apple Music – MacDailyNews - Welcome Home

Thanks, Richard. I had not seen the 32 GB model even mentioned. I'd still like
to see that 16 GB model go away in all the Apple products. But, at least 32
maybe making a return. I will look into this griffin case, which I have never
seen.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone