Hi,

I love how good Overcast sounds at fast speeds. The voice boost feature is good
too; on a podcast I listened to recently, the host apologized for the disparity
in volume between himself and whoever he was talking to on Skype, but I heard
no difference thanks to voice boost. As for getting podcasts into Overcast, I'm
pretty sure Downcast has the ability to export an OPML feed. You can email this
to yourself and open the file in Overcast.

Best,
Anna