I do not know what else I have to do.
all my account information are correct.
cheers.

Às 23:23 de 13/09/2015, Vicki escreveu:
Hi Mark,

Thank you. I have done everything you suggested and all of the fields seem to be filled out. The information appears to be in the correct edit fields, first name, last name, street address, city, state, zip, credit card number, expiration month and year, phone number (including area code) and also the security code for the credit card. There are previous, next and done buttons as well. I can't imagine what else could be missing.

I haven't tried this yet, but is it possible to do all of this on the computer by signing into ITunes or do I have to do it on my phone?

Thank you again.

Vicki

----- Original Message ----- From: "M. Taylor" <mk...@ucla.edu>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2015 5:30 PM
Subject: RE: problem resetting account information

Hello Vicky,

Generally speaking, there are two methods to using a Smartphone screen reader. The primary method, more by culture than by anything else, is based on swiping from either left to right or right to left in order to place focus on the various elements of the display.

In the early days of iPHone, this was the surest method to make certain that the user did not skip or accidentally bypass important information on the screen.

The second method, used primarily by Android Smartphone owners, as a result of technology rather than culture, is referred to as explore-by-touch. This method requires that the user slide her/his finger around the screen in order to detect the various elements being displayed.

For whatever reason, the swipe method sometimes skips items in iOS in the currently released version of the system. As a result, if one uses only the swipe method, he/she may unknowingly skip over important information.

To deliberately experience this for yourself, do the following:

1.
From the LaunchPad, single-finger double-tap the Settings icon.

2.
Now, simply single-finger swipe from left to right as many times as you like to go down the list of items. Take note of what you hear. I suggest that you swipe at least 12 times or so,

3.
Next, single-finger swipe from right to left in order to reverse your direction, moving up the list. Chances are, you will hear more items than you did in the first instance. Some items that are commonly skipped, when going down the list are FaceTime, Messages, and Notes.

Vicky, I write all of this to say that I suspect that the reason you are not entering all of the required information is because, using the swipe method, focus is skipping a required field that must be addressed before successfully completing the submission process. For example, if you are entering a new credit card, then the 3-digit security code field may be being skipped by VoiceOver, again, using the swipe method only.

So, try using a combination of both the swipe and the explore-by-touch method when entering information.

Good Luck,

Mark