From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of M. Taylor
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 1:06 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: A real problem now in Twitter

Hello Kathy,

I only now just tuned into this thread.

I am experiencing the same bug as you describe.

Kathy, one sure fire way of getting Twitter's attention is to write a
gracious yet comprehensive review of the app in the iTunes App Store,
describing the bug along with the precise steps to re-create the bug, and
then requesting that it be resolved as soon as possible.

For example, the following is the review that I just posted to the iTunes
App Store:

[Begin Review]
Title:
A New VoiceOver Bug Found in Current Release

In the current version of this app, unlike in previous versions, when
VoiceOver, Apple's software screen reading solution for the blind and low
vision, is enabled, the user cannot place focus on any user profile, in a
list, in order to jump directly to that user's profile page.

To re-create the bug:
1.
Make sure VoiceOver is enabled.

2.
Upon launching the app, select the Me tab.

3.
Activate either the Follow or Following link.  A list of either those you
follow or those following you will be displayed.

4.
Now, attempt to place focus on any of the user profiles in the list, in
order to jump directly to a profile page.  You will soon discover that,
unlike in previous versions of this app, all you can do is to choose to
either follow or unfollow users; and that is the bug.

I respectfully request that this very significant problem, to those of us
who are visually impaired, be resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you.
[End Review]

Kathy, et al,

Please feel free to use any or all of the above review in your efforts to
contact Twitter regarding this issue.

Good Luck to Us All on This One,

Mark