Hey there,
All tones are selected. And it seems like it sinked them up. i see like 300 of them. What'shappening, when i go to on my iphone, settings, and sounds, i don't see any of them there.
Any ideas?
Jed,

I'm not trying to be difficult, but could you explain step-by-step what you are
doing, your short statements don't really give me enough information to find
out why the tones are not there.

First of all, have you gone to your Tones library (this is under the "More"
button) to see if all the tones you added are in fact in your tones library and do the
tones you have there play when you press enter on them?
Secondly, have you selected to "Sync all Tones" or did you select to "Sync selected
tones" and then go into the listview of tones and check the ones you want. This would be in
your device area when you select Tones from the treeview.

If you simply connect your device and go to File > Devices > Sync it will of
course sync, but it will only sync what you have selected to sync and if you haven't
selected to either sync all tones or to sync selected tones then no tones will be
synced.