Yes, I just broke down and wrote to Winston. I have now tried to different
Wi-Fi networks, albeit they are both on the same router, and my T-Mobile LTE
network. I have gotten this far is 89% on a voice. The FAQ says that when that
happens and you retry the download, it is supposed to pick up from that point
and then proceed. I never get any further. Most of the time I don't get that
far. Winston will probably say reinstall., which would be a bummer, since my
installation with the iTunes backup had gone so well in all other respects. Oh
well. I still have my iPad mini. But not having the voice is here on the phone
is kind of annoying. If anybody has any brilliant ideas I'm here. Smile.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone