Hi Mark. My favorite app that simulates storms is called Thunder Space. There
are a few free storms, and you can buy others too. My favorite part about the
app is it uses the LED flashlight to simulate lightning. The only bad thing
about that app is you have to use headphones to listen to the storms because
the stereoscopic effects or whatever they call them don't work on speakers.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs