From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
M. Taylor
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2015 10:05 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Request for Storm Simulator or Relaxation App Suggestions

Hello Everyone,

I use an app called Storm Sim to help me relax and/or fall asleep.  What
similar apps do you use to help you relax or go to sleep?

I will paste in the description and URL to Storm Sim, for your convenience,
just in case you would like to check it out.  I believe there is both a free
and paid version.

The paid version is VoiceOver accessible.

I look forward to your suggestions

Mark

Storm Sim:
by Obsolete Software

Description
Storm Sim is the best way to relax and fall asleep! Want to create your own
perfect storm? Now you can personalize a unique storm to fit your listening
preferences! Weather you want something to fall asleep to, read with, or to use
as a special sound effect, you have the ability and options with Storm Sim. No
more pre-recorded storms!

Design your own storm simulations or use one of the built-in storms to get
going quickly. Storms are fully customizable with lots of effects. This is the
audio experience of a real thunderstorm in your pocket.

Rain, Thunder, Water, Animal, and Wind effects

Sampled effects from real storms and studio-created effects

Pre-made storms and defaults for when you just want to fall asleep

Advanced customization when you want ultimate control; too much lightning?
Not enough rain? You decide!

Variation ensures there are no repeats; storms vary each time you play them

Sleep timer gently fades the storm out so you don't wake up

Wake timer to help gently wake you up

Beautiful Clock - custom colors, full-screen mode, 12/14 hour, seconds, day of
week, and many other options. In full-screen swipe to change brightness!

Supports multi-tasking - use other apps on your device while listening to the
storm play in the background

AirPlay lets you send storm audio to your supported speakers or device!

Universal app - buy it once and use it on your iPhone and iPad

Storm Sim supports in-app downloads and purchases. Expand your library of
effects with more rains, trains, or sounds of the ocean.

App URL:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/storm-sim/id412747250?mt=8