Hi Anna,
No. I have one card in Apple Pay. The very same Discover card that I am trying
to use with Apple Pay. That Discover card is showing up as the payment option.
But, how am I supposed to know if it is Apple Pay or not Apple Pay? I have use
that card previously. It is my iTunes and App Store card. I suppose I shouldn't
quibble over 10%. But if you're buying an item that cost a few hundred bucks,
10% is not chump change maybe I should put another card into Apple Pay and see
if it shows up by magic. Or maybe this is Apple Pay. I would just feel better
if I saw the words.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone