In addition, when we traded in our old iPhones, which for me was a 6
and my wife had the 5S, we paid less for the monthly installment than
if we were paying for the full 6S. We both got the 64 GB black 6S. So
for me, the monthly cost of the phone is $5 added to the bill, and my
wife pays $16 for her phone. Pretty good I'd say. All in all, we're
saving between $20 and $40 per month compared to what we used to pay
on AT&T.

Wayne