Christina,
Regarding backing up to iCloud, yes I am positive that I don't have a
large video. I don't have any videos on my phone. I was able to
restore all my stuff from iCloud to the new 6S last night, it just
took a few hours. The process of doing a restore was not immediately
clear to me so I updated to iOS 9.0.2, did a reset, and erase all data
and settings on the phone. Then restoring from iCloud was not a
problem. This was probably the long way around on my part, but I did
have a brand new 6S and wouldn't really lose anything important.

Wayne

--
Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt