Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rau47

On 8/19/2012 11:13 PM, Joshua Klander wrote:
Hello.  This is quite interesting.  I guess this bug doesn't just apply
to jailbroken iPhone 4 users.  I recently installed Siri on my iPhone 4,
and I have also noticed this bug.  Unfortunately, I don't believe there
is a permanent fix for this.  When this happens, the way I usually fix
it is by restarting the springboard.  You can do this by quickly
pressing the power button five times in a row.
hth
Josh

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marissa Solaun" <solaunmarissa2...@gmail.com
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 18:35:16 -0700
Subject: Siri freezing when using voiceover

I am writing to find it if any other members have had issues with Siri &
Voiceover working together using the Iphone 4s? I use voiceover constantly
however I have noticed that when using Siri with Voiceover continuously
that
Voiceover will say "listening" and that Siri will freeze, no tone will be
emitted to indicate that Siri is "thinking".  I do have hints turned off on
Voiceover, and I guess if I needed to I could use Siri like a sighted
individual but I would prefer to use the two accessibility features
together.  I am curious if this problems cause is specifically do to
Siri or
Voiceover.

I have read that you can flick around the screen using Voiceover while
pressing the volume up button and that sometimes will fix the issue,
unfortunately I am not so lucky...  A temporary fix I have come across
is if
you turn on Airplane mode on/off it will reset the network and that will
bring Siri back online.  I did report this issue to Apple Accessibility and
they will investigate the issue.

In the meantime if anyone has found a more permanent solution to this
problem please do not hesitate to share.

Marissa