Robin, I intend to phone Audible this evening.  I believe this is the third
time in a year or so that they have broken the "delete" function with
VoiceOver.  In an effort to be kind and firm, I intend to play the role of
a customer of over ten years for whom the burden of suffering with their
mis-steps has gone beyond a minor vexation. (smile)

Craig