To my knowledge, the only place where the new Text Selection feature
does not work is in Messages. This is one big place where I wish it
would work. If you open a text message and find some text, you will
not find the Text Selection rodar item at all. I was talking with some
colleagues today about this and apparently sighted iOS users are also
unable to select text in messages, so it does not appear to be a
VoiceOver bug.

Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt