I am using iOS 9.0.2 and am not experiencing the bug of being jumped
bak in time after entering a new appointment. I have an iPhone 6S.
Also, I saw a reply from the developer that they know about the bug
with flicking between days and that it will be fixed in a future
update. Richard, it is odd to hear you talk about the flicking issue
being a bug for some time now since it has worked pretty well for me
up until the update last week. Strange.

Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt