this app, as good as it is, has some annoying and inconsistant bugs.
Myself, my staff member and several clients have had nothing but headaches with
flicking through events.
Plus the craziness of opening the app and jumping back in time.
But, the go to today button works and I just slide my finger through the events
rather than flick now and all works, but it shouldnt behave so oddly for
different people.
Thanks,
Richard