  From: Woody Anna Dresner
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 1:36 PM
  Subject: Re: BARD Mobile Finally Recieves an Update

  HI Christina,

  Try removing other audio apps from the app switcher before you start using
BARD Mobile. This may help.

  Best,
  Anna

    On Oct 19, 2015, at 12:29 PM, Christina C. <blindmaclo...@gmail.com> wrote:

    grr, that’s a major bummer for me. I can’t even use the BARD app because I
typically need to use headphones and I am always interrupted by a phone call or
the kids. It was just too incredibly frustrating to not be able to quickly
pause and resume playback. It almost always started playing music. So, I just
gave up. I was hoping that since they fixed the two-finger-double-tap that the
pausing with a microphone or headset would also be fixed. The only time I can
use the BARD app is if I know I will absolutely not be interrupted or I am
actively zooming through a magazine and my fingers are constantly on the phone
speeding through tidbits I want to read. However, forget listening to a book
while folding clothes and such. :( I do use the BARD app to browse the latest
books. I do love using the app for that. Now, with the ability to more easily
add and remove books from the wish list, the BARD app is even better for me for
checking out the latest books available.

    Christina