From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 7:45 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: problem with gmail

     Well, I have two phones, having just upgraded from a 4S to a 6S, and still
use the 4S on occasions. I have the account on both phones. I did restore from
that previous backup, by the way, am using IMAP and have had some of the
problems with GMAIL that others have recently experienced, which I don't put
down to having the account on two phones.
I also have the account on my computer and Braille Sense.

I do get quite a lot of repeats though and am working on trying to eliminate
those, so any good ideas welcome. <Smiles>

Carol P