I have had some stations crash the TuneIn appf or me, such as one
yesterday. Turns out the station has been moved from TuneIn to iHeart
Radio. However, I can get just about any station wiht ooTunes. For the
record, I am using these apps on an iPhone 4 with iOS 5. I don't think
getting or not getting a particular station has anything to do with
iOS. It's all about what the radio companies will let the apps
broadcast, and some like Clear Channel can be quite picky about these
thtings. Though TuneIn can't carry any Clear Channel stations, you can
get any Clear Channel station with ooTunes, or many with the iHeart
Radio app. I have listened to other AM stations on TuneIn with no
problem. I wish they all worked wiht TuneIn though since I like the
simpler interface of TuneIn better than ooTunes, but oh well.

Jmt,
Wayne

On 8/21/12, Scott Davert <scottslistm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yep, I just brought it up in OOTunes and heard a local traffic and
> weather report, so it's working with that app. Also, it seems the
> search button in Tunein has disappeared. They're moving in the wrong
> direction in terms of accessibility, though the developer is working
> to get those issues resolved at least.
>
> Scott
>
> On 8/21/12, JoJo and Clinton <pabl...@buckeye-express.com> wrote:
>> Hi Scott,