From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Scott Davert
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 8:12 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Tune in Radio Pro

Hi.
I've had this happen with Tunein and some stations. The only advice I
can give in this particular instance would be to try OOTunes. I've
never had something listed in there not play correctly, and yes, WJR
in Detroit is one of the stations I listen to from time to time. It
doesn't work with Tunein though. I grew up there, so I tend to check
in from time to time.

Scott